Summary : A World History of Physical and Health Education Medieval Period
Countries of the World "../books/health" Title="health">Health education process envisages four phases-organic education, psychomotor education, character education and intellectual education-leading to the development of vital, vigour, power, skill, moral, social and Spiritual ideas and mental power. It will prepare the Child .not only to become a useful and efficient member of the Society but will also bring to the fore his hidden talents. Thus, both child and society or nation will be benefitted. The present Book makes thorough Investigation into History of Physical and health education during Medieval period all over the World and describes in detail as to how from a primitive, immature concept it has grown to a well-developed, scientific and well-accepted concept for all-round development of child throughout the world. In this process of development how the concept initiated, what stages it traversed in different Countries of the world and what is the latest position is discussed in the book in lucid and easy-to-understand language.
It is earnestly hoped that the book will suit to the needs of students, teachers, historians, consultants and general reader.
Dr. Satish Sonkar holds masters degree in Sociology and Physical Education from Jiyaji University, Gwalior. He started his career as a teacher in physical education in schools of Delhi Administration. He improved his career and rose to the status of Deputy Director of Physical Education.
He has participated in many national and international events as an organiser. He is considered to be an authority in national games. He organises special groups for the Republic Day parade on 26th January every year. He has many books to his credit.
1. Physical Education in Educational Nationalism
2. Physical Education in German Educational Nationalism
3. Physical Education in Swedish Educational Nationalism
4. Physical Education in Danish Educational Nationalism
5. Physical Education in French Educational Nationalism
6. Physical Education in English Educational Nationalism
7. Physical Education in Soviet Educational Nationalism
8. Physical Education in Educational Nationalism in Other European Countries
9. General Preview of Physical Education in Education for Democracy
10. Physical Education in Education for Nationalism 1787-1865
11. Physical Education in Education for Nationalism 1865-1900
12. Physical Education in Education for Nationalism 1900-1930
8189011890|9788189011890, A World History of Physical and Health Education Medieval Period published in the year 2005 was published by A.B.D. Publishers. View 657 more books by A.B.D. Publishers. The author of this book is Satish Sonkar. We have a dedicated page displaying collection of Satish Sonkar books here. This is the Hardback version of the title "A World History of Physical and Health Education Medieval Period" and have around pp. vi + 362 pages. A World History of Physical and Health Education Medieval Period is currently Available with us.