Economic Thoughts of Dadabhai Naoroji
by P.D. Hajela
|Publisher:||Deep & Deep Publications Pvt. Ltd.
|Pages:||pp. xxii + 212, Figures, Tables, Index, References, Notes
The Title "Economic Thoughts of Dadabhai Naoroji " is written by P.D. Hajela. This book was published in the year 2001. The ISBN number 8176293377|9788176293372 is assigned to the Hardback version of this title. This book has total of pp. xxii + 212 (Pages). The publisher of this title is Deep & Deep Publications Pvt. Ltd.. We have about 2857 other great books from this publisher. Economic Thoughts of Dadabhai Naoroji is currently Not Available with us.You can enquire about this book and we will let you know the availability.
The "Economic Thoughts of Dadabhai Naoroji" is an edited volume of ^elected papers contributed to the technical session on the same topic of the Indian Economic Conference. This is part of the IEA scheme of publishing such volumes from papers contributed for IEA Annual Conferences during 1994-2000. The present volume consists altogether 20 articles authored respectively by S. Ambirajan, H.S. Parmar, Biman Chandra De, Shasi Arora, Asim K. Karmakar, P. Jegadish Gandhi, Abdul Azim Islahi, S. Bhattacharya, V. Anbumani and K. Amuthavalli, Harindra Kishore Mishra, R. Nagarajan and A. Sangamithra, K. Ramamurthy, Sridhar Pandey and Raghavendra Prasad Singh, K. Ravindra Kumar, B. Raghavulu Naidu and M. Jayakrishna, N. Kala, Pratima Trivedi, S. Lakshmi and K. Karthikeyan, S.P Kanaga Anbuselvam, and A. Chandrasekharan and B. Ambalavanan. It also contains an Editorial Introduction by Dr. PD. Hajela, Preface by Prof. Raj Kumar Sen, Managing Editor for the series and Secretary and Treasurer of the IEA and a Foreword by Prof. G.S. Bhalla, President, IEA.
This volume is A Rich contribution to the study of the economic ideas of Dadabhai Naoroji-the Grand Old Man of India and one of the stalwarts of Indian economic thinking of modern age. It is expected that this volume will be of interest not only to researchers and social thinkers of Economics and History but also to general readers keen to know about Indian Economists and their ideas.
1. Economic Thinking of Dadabhai Naoroji
2. Dadabhai Naoroji on Poverty of India
3. Dadabhai Naoroji's economic thoughts and their Relevance in the Present India Context
4. The Grand Old man of India
5. Dadabhai Naoroji, Drain Theory and Poverty
6. Dadabhai Naoroji-A macro-economic Thinker
7. Dadabhai Naoroji-From Economic Nationalism to Political Nationalism
8. The Idea of Poverty and Dadabhai Naoroji
9. Economic thoughts of Dadabhai Naoroji
10. Economic Ideas of Dadabhai Naoroji
11. Drain Theory and Dadabhai Naoroji
12. Dadabhai Naoroji's Contribution to Indian Economic Thought
13. Drain, Dunkel and Dadabhai
14. Dadabhai Naoroji's Ideas on Poverty and Agricultural Wages
15. Dadabhai Naoroji and the Poverty in India
16. Economic Thoughts of Dadabhai Naoroji (1825-1917)
17. Economic Thoughts of Dadabhai Naoroji
18. Dadabhai Naoroji and the Drain Theory
19. The Economic Thought of Dadabhai Naoroji
20. Liveralisation-The Alter Ego of Drain Theory