|Publisher:||UBS Publisher's DistributorsVikas Publishing House (P) Ltd.
|Pages:||pp. viii + 167, Tables, Graphs
The Title "Financial Management Exercises and Solutions" is written by I.M. Pandey. This book was published in the year 2001. The ISBN number 8125910824|9788125910824 is assigned to the Paperback version of this title. This book has total of pp. viii + 167 (Pages). The publisher of this title is UBS Publisher's Distributors. We have about 2514 other great books from this publisher. Financial Management Exercises and Solutions is currently Available with us.
This Book is a supplement to Professor I M Pandey's best selling textbook 'Financial Management-Eighth Edition'.
It provides answers to the end-of-chapter exercises of the popular textbook and is designed as a solutions manual a self-tutor.
I M Pandey, Ph.D. (Delhi School of Economics) is Professor, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. He has taught in many business schools in USA, UK, France and Thailand. Over the last 20 years he has conducted and coordinated several Management Development Programmes for senior business executives in India and abroad and has worked as consultant for many public and private sector organisations including World Bank, Asian Development Bank and European Union.
His research interests are focussed on Strategic Financial Management, Financial Decision-making Process, Comparative Financial Systems, Capital Markets and Financial Services with focus on emerging markets. He has authored ten books in the areas of management, finance and accounting and his contributions to the academic journals include over 100 articles and management cases.
1. Nature of Financial Management (No Exercises)
2. Statements of Financial Information
3. Statement of Changes in Financial Position
4. Financial Ratio Analysis
5. Cost - Volume - Profit Analysis and Operating Leverage
6. Financial and Profit Planning
7. Concepts of Value and Return
8. Valuation of Bonds and Shares
9. Risk and Return : Portfolio Theory, CAPM and APM
10. Option Pricing
11. Analysis of Capital Budgeting Decisions
12. Determining Cash Flows for Investment Analysis
13. The Cost of Capital
14. Complex Investment Decisions
15. Risk Analysis in Capital Budgeting
16. The Capital Budgeting Process and Practices (No Exercises)
17. Financial and Operating Leverage
18. Capital Structure Theories
19. Capital Structure Planning and Policy
20. Dividend Theories
21. Dividend Policy
22. Principles of Working Capital
23. Accounts Receivable Management and Factoring
24. Inventory Management
25. Cash Management
26. Working Capital Finance
27. Capital Market Efficiency and Indian Capital Market (No Exercises)
28. Long-term Finance
29. Convertible Debentures and Warrants
30. Lease, Hire Purchase and Project Financing
31. Venture Capital Financing (No Exercises)
32. Mergers and Acquisitions
33. International Financial Management
34. Shareholders Value Creating, Corporate Financial Policy and Strategy (No Exercises)
1. Provides complete solutions to standard problems
2. Includes answers to university and professional examination questions.
3. Student-friendly, simplified approach- Mathematics at higher secondary level