MCQ in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery With Explanations for PG Dental Entrance Examinations 1st Edition
by Girish Chandra, Satish Chandra, Shaleen Chandra
Sorry this book is out of stock
We have over 3 million books, so chances are you will find another book
Find Another Book
Enquire about this book
View more images
|Publisher:||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
|Pages:||pp. viii + 153
8180618064|9788180618062, MCQ in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery With Explanations for PG Dental Entrance Examinations 1st Edition published in the year 2006 was published by Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.. View 0 more books by Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.. The author of this book is Girish Chandra, Satish Chandra, Shaleen Chandra. We have a dedicated page displaying collection of Girish Chandra books here. This is the Paperback version of the title "MCQ in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery With Explanations for PG Dental Entrance Examinations 1st Edition". MCQ in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery With Explanations for PG Dental Entrance Examinations 1st Edition is currently Not Available with us. You can enquire about this book and we will let you know the availability.
1. Basic Principles of Surgical Technique
2. Sterilization and Asepsis
3. Extraction of Teeth-exodontia
4. Impacted and Supernumerary Teeth
5. Preprosthetic Surgery and Postoperative Complications
6. Cysts of the Oral Cavity
7. Periosteitis, Osteomyelitis and Necrosis of the Jaw
8. Acute and Chronic Odontogenic Infections of the Oral Cavity
9. Maxillary Sinus and Disease of Maxillary Sinus
10. Diseases of Salivary Glands
11. Oral Cavity Tumors and their Surgical Aspects
12. Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
13. Injuries of the Facial Area
14. Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
15. Hemorrhage and Shock
16. Neurological Disorders of Maxillofacial Region
17. Tissue Transplantation
18. Implants in Dentistry
19. Local and General Anesthesia in Oral Surgery
20. Orthognathic Surgery
21. Emergencies and Complications in Oral Surgery
22. Acquired Defects of the Hard and Soft Tissues of the Face
This book is written keeping professional and PG Dental Entrance Examinations in mind. Explanations have been given with the answers. It is based on the experience of many toppers regarding flying success in the examinations. This book will guide in preparations for examination. The questions in this book have been compiled after analyzing many question papers of previous years.
The secret of success in competitive examination lies in proper guidance and hard work. This book simplifies your preparation by making you work more efficiently. For the sake of convenience we have written four MCQs books namely : MCQs in Pedodontics, MCQs in Operative Dentistry and Endodontics, MCQs In Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and MCQs in Periodontics, which have been divided subject wise, one book on each major subject. Some allied subjects have been joined together. All the books on MCQs will be true friends and a great asset for the candidates of dental professional examinations, the postgraduate dental entrance examinations and interview, and also for practitioners. The trend is very fast changing toward MCQs. These books will also be very useful for graduate and postgraduate courses, as these contain questions, which are likely to be asked in periodical assessments during graduate and postgraduate courses and in final examinations.
For the preparation for examinations the aim of these books is to encourage the readers to detect areas of weakness in understanding the subject matter so that they may again study the textbooks for better and comprehensive review of the subject.
Every effort has been made to update all the books. All the books will be very useful for all the students and will prepare them to face any examination with full confidence.
1. Excellent and comprehensive coverage, covering all aspects of the subject with unique and to the point explanations.
2. Simple and easy language.
3. A book of great value to undergraduate and postgraduate students preparing for various competitive examinations.
4. Authors have vast experience for setting question papers of various objective type examinations.
5. Authors have written about a dozen Textbooks of Dentistry.