MCQs on Head and Neck Anatomy for Dental Students with Explanations 1st Edition
by Anil Kohli, Girish Chandra, Satish Chandra, Sourabh Chandra, Sunita Chandra
Enquire about this book
Ships From New York
Free Shipping in U.S.A
Check Delivery Estimate and
for your country
|Publisher:||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
|Pages:||pp. xii + 110
The Title "MCQs on Head and Neck Anatomy for Dental Students with Explanations 1st Edition" is written by Anil Kohli. This book was published in the year 2007. The ISBN number 8180619605|9788180619601 is assigned to the Paperback version of this title. The book displayed here is a 1st Edition edition. This book has total of pp. xii + 110 (Pages). The publisher of this title is Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.. We have about 3674 other great books from this publisher. MCQs on Head and Neck Anatomy for Dental Students with Explanations 1st Edition is currently Available with us.
2. Scalp, Face and Cranial Cavity
3. Anterior and Posterior Triangles of Neck
4. Vertebral Canal and Cranial Cavity
5. The Orbit and its Contents
6. The Parotid Region
7. The Temporal and Infratemporal Regions and Submandibular Region
8. Deep Structures in the Neck
9. The Prevertebral Region and Mouth and Pharynx
10. The Nose and Paranasal Sinuses Larynx
11. The Tongue, Ear and Vestibulocochlear Nerve and Eyeball
This book has been written keeping professional and PG Dental Entrance Examinations in mind. Answers have been given with the explanations. It is based on the experience of many toppers regarding flying success in the examinations. This book will guide in preparations for examination. The questions in this book have been compiled after analyzing many question papers of previous years.
The secret of success in competitive examination lies in proper guidance and hard work. This book simplifies your preparation by making you work more efficiently. For the sake of convenience the MCQs have been divided subject wise, one book on each major subject. Some allied subjects have been joined together. All the books on MCQs will be true friends and a great asset for the candidates of dental professional examinations, the postgraduate dental entrance examinations and interview and also for practitioners.
The trend is very fast changing toward MCQs. These books will also be very useful for the students of graduate and postgraduate courses, as these contain questions, which are likely to be asked in periodical assessments during graduate and postgraduate courses and in final examinations.
For the preparation for examinations the aim of these books is to encourage the readers to detect areas of weakness in understanding the subject matter so that they may again study the textbooks for better and comprehensive review of the subject.
Every effort has been made to update all the books. All the books will be very useful for all the students and will prepare them to face any examination with full confidence.
- Excellent and comprehensive coverage, covering all the aspects of the subject with unique and to the point explanations
- The questions have been complied after analysing many question papers of previous years
- Presented in simple and easy language
- A book of great value to undergraduate and postgraduate students preparing for various dental entrance examinations and interviews