Pharmaceutical Facilities Design, Layouts and Validation
by Manohar A. Potdar
Enquire about this book
Free Shipping in U.S.A
Check Delivery Estimate and
for your country
|Pages:||xxviii + 266 Pages, Figures, Tables, Index, Bibliography, Acknowledgements
8188449970|9788188449972, Pharmaceutical Facilities Design, Layouts and Validation published in the year 2010 was published by PharmaMed Press. The author of this book is Manohar A. Potdar. This is the Hardback version of the title "Pharmaceutical Facilities Design, Layouts and Validation" and have around pp. xxviii + 266 pages. Pharmaceutical Facilities Design, Layouts and Validation is currently Available with us.
Designing, erection, and commissioning of a pharmaceutical plant is a long drawn process. It needs basic understanding of pharmaceutical formulations and their logical and sequential processing. This whole process is tedious, time consuming and should have proper guidance in this regard. The Book will provide such guidance which is a long felt need by the industry.
Part I :
1. Regulatory Requirements for Pharmaceutical Plants
2. Project Management
3. Pharmaceutical Validation
Part II :
4. Pharmaceutical Facility Design
5. Support Services Department
6. Support Services for Plants
- Pharmaceutical design aspects with sample layouts for all major formulations are discussed.
- All aspects related to project management, regulatory requirements, validation of facilities, HVAC and water system are discussed.
- A real handy book for all those who are involved in plant design, project management and facility and utilities validation in Pharmaceutical industry.