|Publisher:||Pharma Book Syndicate
|Pages:||pp. xxviii + 266, Figures, Tables, Index, Biblio., Acknowledgement
The Title "Pharmaceutical Facilities Design, Layouts and Validation" is written by Manohar A. Potdar. This book was published in the year 2010. The ISBN number 8188449970|9788188449972 is assigned to the Hardback version of this title. This book has total of pp. xxviii + 266 (Pages). The publisher of this title is Pharma Book Syndicate. We have about 116 other great books from this publisher. Pharmaceutical Facilities Design, Layouts and Validation is currently Available with us.
Designing, erection, and commissioning of a pharmaceutical plant is a long drawn process. It needs basic understanding of pharmaceutical formulations and their logical and sequential processing. This whole process is tedious, time consuming and should have proper guidance in this regard. The Book will provide such guidance which is a long felt need by the industry.
Part I :
1. Regulatory Requirements for Pharmaceutical Plants
2. Project Management
3. Pharmaceutical Validation
Part II :
4. Pharmaceutical Facility Design
5. Support Services Department
6. Support Services for Plants
- Pharmaceutical design aspects with sample layouts for all major formulations are discussed.
- All aspects related to project management, regulatory requirements, validation of facilities, HVAC and water system are discussed.
- A real handy book for all those who are involved in plant design, project management and facility and utilities validation in Pharmaceutical industry.