|Publisher:||Ramakrishna Mission AshramaViveka Hamsa Prakashana
|Pages:||pp. 176, Figures, Illus., Pages of Plates (Col.), Charts
The Title "Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formulas to Become Successful Managers 3st Edition" is written by A.R.K. Sarma. This book was published in the year 2011. The book displayed here is a 3st Edition edition. This book has total of pp. 176 (Pages). The publisher of this title is Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama. We have about 2 other great books from this publisher. Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formulas to Become Successful Managers 3st Edition is currently Not Available with us.You can enquire about this book and we will let you know the availability.
Mr. A.R.K. Sarma holds A Gold Medal in Science graduation, as well as being a graduate in Electronics & Telecom Engineering and a diploma holder in Marketing Management. He started his career in Govt of India as a U.P.S.C. recruited Class-1 officer and presently working as Additional Vice-President in Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd. His first book titled "Sharanagati (Surrender to God)" is well accepted by many. This second book from Mr. Sarma is the upshot of his intense prayer to God that his literary skills be given a material expression for fulfilling a noble cause.
You can do Anything and Everything
1. Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formula-1 : Araise! Awake! Stop not till the goal is reached
2. Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formula-2 : Work, Work, Work- Let this be your motive
3. Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formula-3 : Bless your Mistakes. If you tail one Thousand Times, Make Attempt Once more
4. Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formula-4 : Stop Running-Face the Brutes
5. Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formula-5 : Faith, Faith, Faith in yourself
6. Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formula-6 : Blame None for your Own Faults
7. Swami Vivekananda's : Winning Formula-7 : When there is a Conflict between the Heart and the Brain, let the Heart be Followed
8. Swami Vivekananda's : Winning Formula-8 : Eye for eye, tooth for Tooth-but do not do any Wrong, do not Injure or Tyrannize
9. Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formula-9 : Full Attention and no Tension
10. Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formula-10 : Service to Humanity is Service to God
11. Swami Vivekananda's Winning Formula-11 : Strength, Strength, Strength. It is that we want much in this Life
12. Meeting of two Noble Souls
I am delighted to have the privilege of writing this foreword for Mr. A.R.K. Sarma's book which provides an innovative and fresh view of Swami Vivekananda's teachings as applicable to corporate managers today. Mr. A.R.K. Sarma (Additional Vice President of our Company), has been a long time adherent to the causes propagated by the Ramakrishna Mission, and by pledging the returns from sales of this book to the Ramakrishna Mission, Mr. Sarma continues a long and proud tradition of the joy of giving which is so widely celebrated in India and across all the religions.
Swami Vivekananda was the epitome of strength and courage, and the teachings outlined in easy to understand chapters in this book are based on his life experiences and reflect the qualities of his heart and mind in addressing all kinds of situations with commitment, courage, love, faith and strength. I am confident this contribution to the field of management will provide great value to those who are already in the corporate sector, as also those who are about to embark on a corporate career. At a time when values in society are under challenge and pressure, I can think of no larger personality than Swami Vivekananda to point us in the right direction.