Personality Plus [How to Understand Others By Understanding Yourself] Revised and Expanded Edition, 4th Impression
by Florence Littauer, John Smallwood, Whisner Design Group
Print on Demand
Ships From New York
Free Shipping within U.S.A
Check Delivery Estimate and
for your country
|Publisher:||Manjul Publishing House
|Pages:||pp. 204 + [ii], Figures, Chart, Appendix
The Title "Personality Plus [How to Understand Others By Understanding Yourself] Revised and Expanded Edition, 4th Impression" is written by Florence Littauer. This book was published in the year 2010. The ISBN number 8183220002|9788183220002 is assigned to the Paperback version of this title. The book displayed here is a Revised and Expanded Edition, 4th Impression edition. This book has total of pp. 204 + [ii] (Pages). The publisher of this title is Manjul Publishing House. We have about 592 other great books from this publisher.
Which of these statement do you relate to most?
- Whether at home or work, I am well organized and keep everything in its proper place.
- It's difficult for me to express excitement, even about something that's really important to me.
- When shopping at the mall, it's not unusual for me to forget where I parked the car.
- I get annoyed when my employees don't follow my instructions to the letter.
In Personality Plus, Florence Littauer gives you valuable Insight for appreciating your one-of-a-kind, God-given personality. She includes a Personality Profile test that reveals how your unique blend of traits affects your emotions, work performance, and relationships. Through humorous Anecdotes and straightforward counsel, Personality Plus guides you to improve upon your strengths and correct your weaknesses.
This engaging Book also provides keys to. understanding those around you. You'll learn How To accept-and even enjoy-the traits that make each of us so different. Personality Plus is the tool you need to change your life, and the lives of those you care about, for the better.
Florence Littauer is the best-selling author of Silver Boxes, Personality Plus for Couples, Personality Plus for Parents, and several other books. She speaks internationally at seminars and retreats and is the president of CLASS Speakers," Inc. She and her husband, Fred, live in California'. Photo : John Smallwood
Cover Design : Whisner Design Group
A Special Note of Thanks
Part I : PERSONALITY PROFILE : A QUICK METHOD OF SELF-EXAMINATION :
1. There's Only One You
2. Your Personality Profile
Part II : PERSONALITY POTENTIAL : A LOOK AT OUR INDIVIDUAL ASSETS :
3. Let's Have Fun with Popular Sanguine
4. Let's Get Organized with Perfect Melancholy
5. Let's Look at Our Emotions
6. Let's Get Moving with Powerful Choleric
7. Let's Relax with Peaceful Phlegmatic
Part III : PERSONALITY PLAN : A WAY TO OVERCOME OUR PERSONAL WEAKNESSES :
Introduction : Positives Carried to Extremes Become Negatives
8. Let's Organize Popular Sanguine
9. Let's Cheer Up Perfect Melancholy
10. Let's Tone Down Powerful Choleric
11. Let's Motivate Peaceful Phlegmatic
Part IV : PERSONALITY PRINCIPLES : A PATH TO IMPROVED Relations WITH Others :
12. Each Person is a Unique Blend
13. We Don't Like to Be Fenced In
14. Opposites Attract
15. We Can Recognize Differences in Others
16. How To Get Along with Others
Part V : PERSONALITY POWER : A SOURCE OF STRENGTH TO ACHIEVE OUR POTENTIAL :
17. Personality Plus Power Produces Positive People!