|Publisher:||Little, Brown and Company
|Pages:||pp. [xiv] + 702, Index, Acknowledgement
The Title "Breaking Dawn" is written by Stephenie Meyer. This book was published in the year 2009. The ISBN number 1905654294|9781905654291 is assigned to the Paperback version of this title. This book also comes in Hardback . This book has total of pp. [xiv] + 702 (Pages). The publisher of this title is Little, Brown and Company. We have about 27940 other great books from this publisher. Breaking Dawn is currently Available with us.
When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one? If your life was all you had to give, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?
To be irrevocably in love with a vampire is both fantasy and nightmare woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan. Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Edward Cullen, and in another by her profound connection to werewolf Jacob Black, she has endured a tumultuous year of temptation, loss and strife to REACH the ultimate turning point. Her imminent choice to either join the dark but seductive world of immortals or pursue a fully human life has become the thread from which the fate of two tribes hangs.
Now that Bella has made her decision, a startling chain of unprecedented events is about to unfold with potentially devastating and unfathomable consequences. Just when the frayed strands of Bella's life - first discovered in Twilight, then scattered and torn in New Moon and Eclipse - seem ready to heal and knit together, could they
be destroyed... forever?
The astonishing, breathlessly .anticipated conclusion to that Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding, romantic epic that has entranced millions.
Book I : BELLA :
2. Long Night
3. Big Day
5. Isle Esme
Book II : JACOB :
8. Waiting for the Damn Fight to Start Already
9. Sure as Hell didn’t See that One Coming
10. Why didn’t I Just Walk Away Oh Right, Because I’m an Idiot
11. The Two Things at the Very Top of my Things-I-never-want to-do List
12. Some People Just don’t Grasp the Concept of “Unwelcome”
13. Good Thing I’ve got a Strong Stomach
14. You Know Things are Bad when you Feel Guilty for Being Rude to Vampires
15. Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock
16. Too-much-information Alert
17. What do I Look Like? the Wizard of Oz? you Need a Brain? you Need a Heart? go Ahead. Take Mine. Take Everything I have
18. There are No Words for this
Book III : BELLA :
21. First Hunt
27. Travel Plans
28. The Future
39. The Happily Ever after